I'll name it..... TruckZilla ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks man, license plate definitely fits lol. Yea I'm not sure what the difference is between the snappy one and the Detroit one but big difference. I tried 2 snappy vents with the same issue, first one from DP and zero issues. You can tell it's a ATV/MX vent and good quality.

Need a pre-filter for the filter, ran in some mud/snow today and it got a little wet. Had to quit early due to the linkage coming off for the second time.
Hate when little issues end the day ?
Also u Gunna make videos? If so when ?
and what's the stand that it's on in pic 4?

Yea I plan to, just waiting to get my ole lady to help lol. Hard to keep control and record. It's just a rigid stand, there like $30 at home depot, they work ok but not great for chassis bolts.

I've been wanting a gopro 7 since it has image stabilization. I'll likely get one in a few weeks here or so. I have a camera now for my Hoyt but don't want to remove it and set it up on this lol.

I've been wanting a gopro 7 since it has image stabilization. I'll likely get one in a few weeks here or so. I have a camera now for my Hoyt but don't want to remove it and set it up on this lol.

I do my recording with my phone and a home made mount on my tx.
15471956139191515456674850681464.jpg15471957729328018520027239681232.jpg

Works a treat, feel free to nick my idea if you wish??

I do my recording with my phone and a home made mount on my tx.
View attachment 48768View attachment 48769

Works a treat, feel free to nick my idea if you wish??

That's a pretty good idea, I have some kydex maybe I'll try something.
Looks good i tried that but found i was not always pointing in the right direction filming was a bit dodge:unsure: i still (for me at least) a head cam is the only option thats gonna wrok(y)

I can see this also lol. I'm not always pointed that make but would be an easy thing to adjust I guess

Join the club ? wanted one for years, but everytime I can afford one the newer model.comes out and I want that lol

Lol yep basically, one good thing though is that they always stay $400. And give it a few months and there on Ebay even cheaper lol
or theres that 1/5 upgrade/break replace;)

Lol unfortunately that's never ending. I may have destroyed my front diff, not sure yet. Will know more in a few days hopefully

Will do, when it gets torn down its getting 500k and 750k in the diffs and I will send a lot out to be anodized a royal blue i think. haven't fully made my mind up, but want to make it stick out more lol.

So far, chassis, rcmax diff housings, towers, nrp servo arms, braces, BRP wheel inserts etc all in this color: let me know what you guys think received_768390386892991.jpeg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks