I'm a freakin Ninja FUTABA 4PLS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1Coopgt

The Boatmen 🛥
Build Thread Contributor
So I had picked up a second reciever for my Boat that I could connect to my Futaba 4PLS. I have been dreading binding the second receiver . The instructions in the Futaba manual are shall I say none existent on adding a second receiver. Tried doing Google searches not much out there . I did find a video by Daddy and Daughter of NJ That showed the normal binding process which I already knew how to do thanks to my BAJA.

I wanted to describe how I did it so that anyone else that needed to do this wouldn't need to struggle doing it but honestly I'm not sure what I did on a couple steps. I actually thought I had screwed up .

So here goes.

Go in and select Model After PWRON and change to 2 hit enter. Then Go into Disp. and select your RX and then do the binding process. After I had bound the RX and TX you turn off the TX . Turn it back on and check to make sure it works then you go into Model name and name the second receiver and hit enter. Now to change to the other Receiver you go into Model and then (select) change number to the one you want and hit enter .

I know this sounds a little sketchy but I think this is what I did.

Oh and the boat scared the crap out of me . I had the throttle and steering swaped on the Boat RX . Turned the wheel on the TX and the props started up .:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks