Im looking for Help to build my RC with my Toyan FS-L400 Engine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liltote

Im new to this forum and looking for some help building a RC with my Toyan FS-l400 Engine. Any help would be great. Thanks Tony

It would be Better to introduce yourself in the “Introduce yourself” thread firstly.
And your request is a bit insanely broad. “Hello Im building an SpaceX rocket, any help is appreciated” any help with what specific thing exactly?

Last edited:
Good afternoon to all. I am looking for some help on what people have used to build a scale size RC using the Toyan FS-400L. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

This is a Nitro engine...
Not sure anyone on the forum here has played with one of these... if you check youtube there are some builds, mostly scale or crawler builds.
I am not sure the power delivery of these nitro engines are suitable to the 1/5 scale vehicles people are running in this forum...

This is a Nitro engine...
Not sure anyone on the forum here has played with one of these... if you check youtube there are some builds, mostly scale or crawler builds.
I am not sure the power delivery of these nitro engines are suitable to the 1/5 scale vehicles people are running in this forum...
+1
Big channels like “Rc tanks and Trucks” have done good builds with very similar engines

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks