I'm looking for help with installing a OBR exhaust pipe pictures below 👇 .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Put the pipe on, then the location of the bracket should be pretty self explanatory.......
I appreciate it . Rather green to the hobby and am learning on the fly by myself mostly my closest RC friend is nearly 50 miles one way . Will do my best and report back in the morning with my progress
also put the header on first and slide the pipe on
don't install it all as one piece
Thank you I'll be reporting back tomorrow with my progress and photos ! You guys are awesome !

Ok got everything off idk what pipe is on this right now but it looks super similar to my new OBR PIPE will examine it closely I'm currently gonna watch the victory pipe installation video will check back in , in a half hour thanks guys !!
20230110_104642.jpg
Buy a spring tool. You’ll never regret it. It’s something I use lots.
20230110_110849.jpgi Jerry Rigged this for Temporary usage Amazon ordered the FMF spring puller it comes in 2 days but I'm hoping I can do it right now will see

Last edited:
Ok got everything off idk what pipe is on this right now but it looks super similar to my new OBR PIPE will examine it closely I'm currently gonna watch the victory pipe installation video will check back in , in a half hour thanks guys !!
View attachment 84950

View attachment 84951i Jerry Rigged this for Temporary usage Amazon ordered the FMF spring puller it comes in 2 days but I'm hoping I can do it right now will see
35cc? what kind of engine is on there

35cc? what kind of engine is on there
I'm just kidding some poopy Chinese one FMlmf 35cc which is now broke actually posting video
Below is the finished installation VIDEO I couldn't of done it without your guys help and of course my Salem buddy Chris Parten Whom I went out to his place wicked shop wicked trucks and a really cool guy all around !!
👇⬇️👇⬇️👇 is. The finished Pipe I had a lot of help !! My buddy helped tremendously, he just got a few of his trucks done . Will be posting more when we fired it up it actually broke the flywheel and ate all the teeth the engine is now destroyed so my buddy is installing a new engine new clutch and some other stuff , I feel fortunate to say the least . I just realized I cant post video .... So here's the photo

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230114-160707_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20230114-160707_Photos.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
I'm just kidding some poopy Chinese one FMlmf 35cc which is now broke actually posting video
Below is the finished installation VIDEO I couldn't of done it without your guys help and of course my Salem buddy Chris Parten Whom I went out to his place wicked shop wicked trucks and a really cool guy all around !!
👇⬇️👇⬇️👇 is. The finished Pipe I had a lot of help !! My buddy helped tremendously, he just got a few of his trucks done . Will be posting more when we fired it up it actually broke the flywheel and ate all the teeth the engine is now destroyed so my buddy is installing a new engine new clutch and some other stuff , I feel fortunate to say the least . I just realized I cant post video .... So here's the photo
That looks good!

UPDATE ON LOSI BUILD ~~~~ 👇⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
Break down of your new engine.
Zenoha G320RC ported
OBR transfer plates
Copper cylinder gasket (increased compression)
Vertigo clutch housing
Taylor RC full metal clutch
8000 clutch spring
Outerwear on starter
MSD spark plug wire
Pictures coming this coming Monday it'll be ready I think

The copper base gasket is not necessary and it's not going to increase compression unless you put a stroker crank In it to warrant the need for a copper gasket. If anything you run the risk of the base gasket leaking and the engine running like crap if you don't use a sealant or anneal the gasket.

I wish I could post videos for you guys I wanted to thank you guys for your help, you know I can't thank you all enough for the advice that you have given me and all the help and dumb questions I've asked along the way I wish you gentlemen didn't live so far away...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230120-173203_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20230120-173203_Messenger.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20230120-173224_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20230120-173224_Messenger.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 6
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks