Integy gearbox trustworthiness

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spoogity Woogums

I know integy should never be trusted with any machine, but their gearboxes are easily serviceable. Does anybody know if they can be trusted or is there an equivalent out there?

What's wrong with Integy products? I have their 0 toe rear hubs and front hubs on the Baja and they are strong and nicely made. The bearings fit with super tight tolerances. I've also used loads of their shocks, hubs and misc other bits on my 1/10 scale rc's. No experience with their baja gearboxes, but I would trust they are of equal quality. I have their gearbox on one of my slashes, and they are excellent. I've read on other forums with people who haven't had the best luck with Integy, but through my dozens of experiences with their products, I have only good things to say.

Integy in my 1/10 experience were poorly made and made to fail. They have a reputation in that scale for being punched out/cast aluminum that bends easily. But if they are solid in 1/5 scale I'll definitely investigate

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks