Introducing the RAMTech-RC Kill Switch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RAMTech-RC

Alright folks, there is a new Kill Switch on the market. I have been working with a Chinese Engineer to make a Generic kill switch for 2 cycle engines. We are on version #3 already for this latest shipment. After several months of trials, I have found a happy medium between cost and functions.

RAMTech-RC Generic Kill Switch

** This kill switch can be used on any 2 cycle engine to shut down the coil using etiher a 2 channel or 3 channel radio.

** 2 channel radios can remotely kill the engine by turning off the transmitter.

** 3 channel radios can remotely kill the engine by the 3rd channel button.

** Low voltage cut-off is 3.0 Volts to kill the engine.

** Range glitches will kill the engine.

Cost is $24.99. But this weekend only, I will give early adopters a 25% discount for trying it out and letting us know what radio you are using.

I have not done any type of user manual, nor will I be doing technical seminars on how to set up your 3rd channel radio. Its a very basic kill switch, so common sense is all that is really needed. And good radio gear of course.

KillSwitch6.jpg

KillSwitch5.jpg

Does it look like a Kill-RC switch? Or does it act like one? But, I guess you trolls don't care about the facts.

Have you seen the new LSRC Kill Switch?

No you are right it looks nothing like a top quality killer rc kill switch Rob. But you basically under cut one of your paying sponsors with an inferior product that has limited testing , let us know what radios it works on ? Wouldn't you like to know that before buying ? I am pretty sure Kent could tell you what radios work with all versions of his tested kill switches.

Always interesting when you are using Troll Logic.

1) How do you know how long I have been testing these? How did I get to Version #3 without testing and hours of happy customers.
2) I don't have every radio manufactured, and don;t plan on that. I would have to raise the cost of the switch if I bought every radio.
3) My technology is very different from Killer's. I use resistance to shut down the coil, not a relay. Notice there is no large tower on my board. No heat or power loss keeping a relay open.
4) My switches are made in China. I'm not sure where Killers are made, I've never seen a Certificate of Compliance on his, don't really care.
5) I would be happy to send my Switches and LEDs to an independant test lab to determine Clone status. I've already done that and know the answer. I will have the results at Dunetoberfest if anyone wants to see them in person. Well, HBF members at least. Interesting too.
6) As far as advertising, all of my other HBF advertisers are happy. If not, then they stop paying the bill.

And thanks for the bumps all over the internet, its made my weekend full of packaging instead of getting ready for the dunes.

More laughter, do you think Rovan makes that switch? You are going to see this type of technology all over now that its perfected. I'm sure some vehicle manufacturers are going to be installing them at the factory in the next few months.

And also thanks for the bumps. I couldn't have gotten the word out faster than you guys did. Especially when people can see the difference very easily.

Hahaha, sure they will. What manufacturer doesn't love to deliver inferior stuff?

All everyone learned today was how two-faced you are.

Are you on the phone yet to get this "Thread cleaned"? You can't keep hiding your antics behind forum moderating forever, you know that, right?

If ANYTHING here is untrue, sure, moderate it. But I haven't heared a single person tell me that what I wrote about you isn't the truth. So bring it.

IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ!

My rant of the day is about hypocrisy in the RC industry. As some of you may know, due to different opinions on bias in the RC industry and how payed sponsoring should in my book not affect how well one's products are being rated, I've not been allowed on two forums. One of them is HPIBajaForum.com, the other is Losi5iveForum.com.The owner of these forums is also the owner of RamTechRC, and we do not get along at all.

One topic we did however agree on, was that cloning and outsourcing production to China is hurting the industry. Yesterday, the very same owner of those forums, releases a killswitch which is a intellectual copy of the KillerBee killswitch as made by Killer RC. Practise what you preach is NOT something that is done here. To top it off, by doing this RamtechRC is undercutting and copying a PAYING sponsor from those very forums, how low can you go...

This post is to written to hope all of you do some research and educate yourself before making a purchase. By supporting true innovators in the RC industry you allow the hobby to prosper and us manufacturers will be able to step up our game and bring you products that continue to blow your mind. Making your cars faster, stronger and safer.

Don't let yourself be fooled by companies that copy products, skip the entire research and development fase of production, and thus are able to offer you a seemingly similar product for a lower price.

When it comes to killswitches for your 2-stroke engines, stick with Killer RC. Great customer service, good pricing and reliable gear. Please spread the word so others can learn not just about cloning, but also about the lack of honest information that would help you guys as hobbyists to make the right buys for your RC rides.

Here it is by the way, the illustrious Ramtech killswitch: Nothing but a rebranded Rovan piece of junk. But you can't mention Rovan on his forums. I guess he thinks it is OK to relabel it and pass it off as something that is made in the USA. Shady business at its finest.
http://rovanbaja.bossgoo.com/...

SHARING THIS MESSAGE WOULD BE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!

Last edited:
Sorry, but I cant stop Kings Motors or Rovan from using this Kill Switch.

This is the latest technology, and there is nothing you haters can do about it.

I hope you have the Cixi Chike Bearing Factory on speeddial to make sure they state that this product that has been around for years as a Rovan or KM product, is a "true RamTech innovation". You are so delusional.

Not my innovation, like I said I worked with the original factory to make it to my customer's specific needs. And it seems to be exactly what people want. An affordable Kill Switch that does the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks