DBXL 2.0 Is there anything new on the Losi DBXL-E 2.0?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Jon NC RC

So hey everyone, if you are familiar with the Losi DBXLe 2.0, just recently there was a $100 price increase with some supposedly new and improved updates.

My question is, are these actually new? The body bracing, without knowing more, looks like what was previously there....new radio, ok.......

gearboxes, bulkheads new and improved???? Drive cups improved??

Cant seem to find answers ..... thanx for any info....

Will be away from computers a bit..... need to veg

Tired Fat Cat GIF by Boomerang Official

Due to shipping containers costs coming from overseas, a ton of wholesalers jacked up their prices. Most the wholesalers set a fixed price for their rigs so that selling price is passed right to us as the consumer. This is going to continue for the foreseeable future sadly. A lot of kits and RTRs are already jumping up as we speak price wise. And the weakening dollar is not helping us when we wanna buy stuff directly from our favorite overseas sellers...

Actually the only thing that has been changed is the transmitter.
thank you, sir....thats what I thought....others on other forums have made the same observation.....

don't jack the price and claim there were improvements when basically there weren't.

lame

just browsing these 2.0 forums!

And to answer the op, difference between the 1.0 & 2.0:

shocks
Bigger drive cups
larger drive shafts
Gear Boxes
Servo Tray
Drive train layout
2.0 has slightly longer chassis
Rear Chassis Braces (2 instead of 1)
Servo Saver re-design

the gas version has few changes too, biggest being it has a 32 zenoah (which is a beast of a motor for a stock motor) instead of the 23cc Dynamite mill iir

There's a little more too, so more changes/upgrades than some seem to think ;)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks