It was fun before disaster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

q-man

I found allmost perfect driving place near my house. It is motocross track where I have permission to drive before local motocross club gets their permissions to drive. All alone with hard packed clay with mild jumps, large start field angeled curves etc etc. I was like all smile... until after five mins stock km throttle/brake servo died. I wasnt giving up that easily and because I live just 2 kilometers away I drove home home to swap it to some cheapoanythinggoesdoesntevenhavepowertobrake servo. Ok after an hour I am back. I drove maybe longest period than ever 1,5 tanks before..... :mad: I thought steering feels bit odd. I drove baja to me and suddenly it stalled quickly. I forgot steering in split second. KM didnt started anymore and let it to roll downhill to my car. Yeap then steering servo died with smoke. At home I found reason for stalling.:censored: cylinder is cracked near rear bolt... in finish language I sayed voivitunvittu. And I can tell you it aint nice word.
And to the questions part

1: will cy 36mm cylinder fit to KM bottom end
2: Have I understood correct that KM bottom aint bad at all or is it.
3: Have anyone fitted hpi or any other than KM steering servo to stock servo holder. If you have it needed dremeling.... right.

Got to take pic about that cylinder later.

i got told by someone on here that the k,m and sq motors were totaly different to the c,y motor wrong i,ve just built a motor using parts from all 3 oh and even some zenoa bits ,the only difference with the k,m is the clutch casing is casted to crankcase .

i had the same problim with two of there throttle servos but they sent a difrent one out that has survived its first run at deeside but now im wating for the gasket i orded it of mmr on wedness day and it still isnt here so i rung up and thay are sending it agen

what happened paul ?

well mike all was going well was jumping the gully and landing on me wheels, now thats good for me petes the good jumper not me, then i went for the steaper take off which sent me buggy more skyward and it came down nose first and poop got messy:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

o hahah i tryed to jump the hill at the edge by the road and it nose dived and dug into the mud haven looked if its ben but it looks ok iv just fittd som diy lights :)

Ok same bashing place..... Maybe its too harsh for rc. Week ago I broke shock rod end from stock shaft. I ordered pair of genuine hpi vvc 6mm shocks. Gotta say KM parts look same but really they aint even close. But at first session I broke rod end again.
So question is: What rod end suits hpi 6mm shaft, phatdad maybe but is it for 6mm. I have heard that darksouls are great but they will only suit to darksoul shafts. I made limiting straps but it seems they were too streching material:mad:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks