Its a shame

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mercenario27

Its such a shame the monster buggy never caught on in the states. I've always been a Traxxas fanboy. Can you still purchase the monster buggy new? does traxxas still support the monster buggy? I was thinking of picking up another 1/5 scale. Is the monster buggy bullet proof other than the shock towers? If anyone needs cheap shock towers my friend Steve over at SS R/C Racing made aluminum shock towers when the buggy first came out.

Its such a shame the monster buggy never caught on in the states. I've always been a Traxxas fanboy. Can you still purchase the monster buggy new? does traxxas still support the monster buggy? I was thinking of picking up another 1/5 scale. Is the monster buggy bullet proof other than the shock towers? If anyone needs cheap shock towers my friend Steve over at SS R/C Racing made aluminum shock towers when the buggy first came out.

I believe it is discontinued. You can probably call Traxxas and get the parts (maybe?).

What's funny though, in the latest RC Driver magazine, they have an HPI Baja (version 2) review or something like that. I can't remember, I read it a week ago. They have a list of cars that the Baja is similar to, and they have the Traxxas Monster Buggy which has been discontinued for a couple years at least.

What's funny though, in the latest RC Driver magazine, they have an HPI Baja (version 2) review or something like that. I can't remember, I read it a week ago. They have a list of cars that the Baja is similar to, and they have the Traxxas Monster Buggy which has been discontinued for a couple years at least.

Funny, I have a Baja SS

There's a guy out in CA that must have like 100 of this buggy's.
If one come up on Eba he buys it. I think his Eba name is wolfden not sure

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks