Its been a while but im back

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys. Its been a while but decided a while back i need to get back racing. Now ive run most LS Models but wanted to try an Elcon MMX. so after a bit of looking round managed to find a nice used one for a great price.

Going through it and its in very good condition with no play in any of the bearings and its all arrow straight.

Had to order a few bits as my Lauterbacher clutch that ive used in my last 4 models wont fit and ive ordered a set of the latest Trax shocks.

Just starting to put my servos and bits in.

Ill keep you posted how i get on with it

Hey guys. Its been a while but decided a while back i need to get back racing. Now ive run most LS Models but wanted to try an Elcon MMX. so after a bit of looking round managed to find a nice used one for a great price.

Going through it and its in very good condition with no play in any of the bearings and its all arrow straight.

Had to order a few bits as my Lauterbacher clutch that ive used in my last 4 models wont fit and ive ordered a set of the latest Trax shocks.

Just starting to put my servos and bits in.

Ill keep you posted how i get on with it
man that thing is sweeet! look at those gears sooo nice :love:

Almost there now, got back from a track repair weekend and cracked on with the rebuild.

Time to fill the shocks.

All done and mounted with some upgraded Carbon twist plates and top plate brace

Couple of bits to do and hope to be racing at next weekends Bonfire meeting at Nene valley

Last edited:
Couple of more jobs ticked off the list.

Heat deflector to keep some of the heat from the pipe away from the servos.

And a Carbon brace for the front bulkhead just as a belt and braces approach

Looks like ill be needing a new engine for next years nationals as i didnt realise my Oddie 26nrb has a stroker crank in it

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks