It's Been a While

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zouz10

It's been well over a year since I raced my large scale and today it ran as if I ran it a week ago.
I have the MCD Race Runner with a 29cc. That thing is a beast.

I did a couple of 1/8 scale nitro to electric conversions in this past year and those were allot of fun too. But nothing compares to the smell and sound of a 2 stroke.
I was actually contemplating selling the electrics for an on-road 1/5 scale. Maybe have some fun in the parking lots.

Well it's good to be back.

Chris

Good to have you back.....

I know what you mean about the smell as i had a few years off then came back and it was the same for me..ARR that SMELL MMMMMM.....

Thanks Super654. So my friend at the hobby shop just called me to tell me that the Monster Maxx I ordered for my 1/8 buggy conversion just arrived. Now I am torn on weather I should get the 1/5 scale on-road or do the conversion. I can't do both, what do you think??

Thanks Super654. So my friend at the hobby shop just called me to tell me that the Monster Maxx I ordered for my 1/8 buggy conversion just arrived. Now I am torn on weather I should get the 1/5 scale on-road or do the conversion. I can't do both, what do you think??

Well if you were looking for an on road my friend has got two he is selling as he is more into the off road than anything.
They are Bergonzoni Brave and brave two.They are in excellent working order and nearly all alloy.spare shells,wheels,parts and the chassis on the brave two is a custom made,a REAL work of art,something you will never see again. if your interested I'll give him a shout.
Cheers
J.

Thanx Voo2doo but my real car's (VW GTI) air conditioning crapped out to the tune of $900 and i unfortunately don't have the funds to get that right now.

Maybe in the near future. Thanks for mentioning it though.
Just for kicks ask him how much he wants if you don't mind.

Thanx Voo2doo but my real car's (VW GTI) air conditioning crapped out to the tune of $900 and i unfortunately don't have the funds to get that right now.

Maybe in the near future. Thanks for mentioning it though.
Just for kicks ask him how much he wants if you don't mind.

Asked him and he's looking at £700 for the TWO!!!! One has got to be worth that alone.
J.
He wants another off road or alloy to convert his marder.

Bigger the Better, thanks for the welcome back, you're right we can't stay away forever. My wife and I were renovating our house and that took up so much time. It's great to have a big garage for all my tools (got sooo many) and cars.

Voo2doo, your friend has an amazing price on those cars and I would love to own them, but I can't right now, I have to build the funds. Maybe in a few months if he still hasn't sold them. Thanks for finding out though I appreciate it!

LOL...Yes I did actually. We got a 2.5 car garage. We live in a golfing community (although we don't play golf) the .5 is for the golf cart. Guess what I am keeping there instead.. he he he he
Got 3 tool benches. My MCD is loving its new home. I used to have a baja and i miss that car. I think i might have to build another on LOL..
What a dillema!!!

It's actually a mixed blessing because I live in Florida and it is 95 degrees in there, so I got the fans going full blast all the time. Can't wait for winter to get in the 70's.
I see you're from Minnesota, I know winters suck there but how are the summers?
i grew up in Switzerland, so I know about the snow downpours in winter..

Just had a good luck at the motors,they are carbon fibre reed valve cases with the WT pressurised 524 carbs and the four bolt head. We had one out before and they go like poop off a shovel,I would like to see a 30.5cc 2mm stoker beat these....these are RAPID!
I thought my MCD was quick but it looks like it has a 540 RS Johnson can in compared to these.
Send me a PM with your addy.
J.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks