ivan english

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ivan13

Hello, my name is Ivan, I just wanted to know your opinion, previously I had a harm sx3 and contrast neox and I left the hobby, I want to return because there is a circuit that is fine for 1/5 track, I have these cars to choose from and I would like to know your opinion based on your experience, the price is similar to the three, one is a fg evo 08 bought in 2010 and I have plenty of parts and another whole car in parts, another is a contrast quattro that has fewer parts and I would like to pass it on rear, do you know if this car works well rolling in 4x2? another is a genius xr3 with an abbatte engine but no parts.
I hope not to disturb and I appreciate the message greetings

Welcome Ivan?.

I'll first say I'm a fg guy?.
Out of the cars you've mentioned,i'd go with the Evo 08. You have plenty of spare parts and that's a must if racing. You going to get hit + wear and tear.
Bashing you decide how much abuse or care and where to draw the line.
contrast quattro:
From what I've read etc,they are good cars but as you sald parts are an issue. It should run fine 4×2. As usual there's always going to be a compromise in handling based on 4x4 or 4x2.
Pick one config and try to optimise for that.
genius xar3,yet another good car. Shoot no bad ones at all here.?
Parts again is the issue.
They all differ in driving dynamics,so it's important to find the one you feel the most comfortable with.
None of these are cheap models,so parts are going to be costly(as you probably already know).
Where are you located? because that could be a concern as to parts availability and cost.
Abbate engines are top line.
What engine is in the Evo?.
When I started a few years ago,I was looking for a baja but for whatever reason couldn't get one successfully. So I ended up winning a 1/5 vehicle,it was a FG. I was ecstatic till I discovered the parts and cost issues.?
Well I'm still an FG guy nonetheless.

I have thread here with my current build I'm doing.

https://www.largescaleforums.com/threads/striikars-build-page🏁.24744/page-3#post-262889

I'm also always looking for parts,if you have some you want to part with..?
I have a friend that raced fg cars,unfortunately he quit, but I can ask him setup or any other issues with fg you might have. I'm still learning everyday,one big learning curve fg's have.
Contact me anytime,im no expert but I'll help where I can. Always learning!!?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks