I've been offered this....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doza28

Having spotted this in Germany a few weeks back, I was a bit gutted when my circumstances meant I wasn't able to get it.
Instead, my buddy in Canada bought it and it was shipped to his friend who also lives in Germany ready for going over at some point in the future.
Since then, my friend has decided is probably not right for him atm (he has yound children who aren't keen on the noise so he prefers brushless) and so he has offered it to me in a trade for my Traxxas UDR.

Has anyone had one of these and what are they like to drive?

This does appeal for a couple of reasons. Its the same period as my Porsche RSR and even features in the same vintage (circa 1998) catalogue I have so it would be quite cool to own both. I also love the paint scheme. You don't see many painted in 'box art colours'

The Fgs of this period are also pretty easy to find parts for. With the exception of the body and undertray, most parts are shared with other models.

I think i might miss my UDR... But it is tempting

Thoughts?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190206_191939_com.ebay.kleinanzeigen.jpg
    Screenshot_20190206_191939_com.ebay.kleinanzeigen.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 31
Having spotted this in Germany a few weeks back, I was a bit gutted when my circumstances meant I wasn't able to get it.
Instead, my buddy in Canada bought it and it was shipped to his friend who also lives in Germany ready for going over at some point in the future.
Since then, my friend has decided is probably not right for him atm (he has yound children who aren't keen on the noise so he prefers brushless) and so he has offered it to me in a trade for my Traxxas UDR.

Has anyone had one of these and what are they like to drive?

This does appeal for a couple of reasons. Its the same period as my Porsche RSR and even features in the same vintage (circa 1998) catalogue I have so it would be quite cool to own both. I also love the paint scheme. You don't see many painted in 'box art colours'

The Fgs of this period are also pretty easy to find parts for. With the exception of the body and undertray, most parts are shared with other models.

I think i might miss my UDR... But it is tempting

Thoughts?
Damn that thing is cool! I say, since ur a mcd and fg inthusienst, go for it if u want!

There was one very similar to this on ebay in Guildford. I think Its still for sale.

This one was originally listed on ebay Kleinanzeigen.

The good thing is the car is coming to me next week. I've offered to do a mini resto on it. As I working in logistics, I can then send it over to my buddy in Canada. Gives me a chance to check it out and see if it's for me.

Not sure I would say I'm an FG or MCD enthisiast... I just love most Rc cars from this period

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks