jet pro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pacman696

hi all

i have just got a jet pro pipe , and it doesn't seam that bad , i got the silenced bit because all my other jet pros have been LOUD :lol:

B5F3EC84-orig.jpg

my other mcd has a magic bullet fitted and its the best pipe so far ,so i will see how this compares

Phil

Nice looking pipe but its a shame you gotta cut away part of the rollcage :(

Maybe you could of used a heat gun to bend it out of the way :)

Troy

Last edited:
Nice looking pipe but its a shame you gotta cut away part of the rollcage :(

Maybe you could of used a heat gun and bent it out of the way :)

Troy

hi mate, the roll cage needed changing anyway ,it was too wide ,i have ordered a narrow one . i have two of these and never noticed this before ,i think it must have been a road car version

phil

bloody hell !! what a beast , thats the only car i haven't had and whish i had.........

is that a bullet pipe??

bloody hell !! what a beast , thats the only car i haven't had and whish i had.........

is that a bullet pipe??

Yeah its a hpi ss kit version very tough reliable the pipe is a Victory pro bigbore pipe unsilenced.......designed for bigbore motors:lol:

Yeah its a hpi ss kit version very tough reliable the pipe is a Victory pro bigbore pipe unsilenced.......designed for bigbore motors:lol:

i think they are made by the same company as the bullet ?

this is my favorite car, its a 30.5 2mm stuffed with a reed valve ,its a monster,and it sounds real nice

100_0768.jpg

phil

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks