Jet turbine bid

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
May one ask 'WHY?' !!!

What in ell are you going to put that in James?

Says there's a moment's resistance in turning, so might be a dent, or duff bearings, don't know.

Is this part of James' next Space Mission?
Jet's need air, so you'll probably have limited altitude - 20-30,000 feet perhaps? !!!!!!

Al.

May one ask 'WHY?' !!!

What in ell are you going to put that in James?

Says there's a moment's resistance in turning, so might be a dent, or duff bearings, don't know.

Is this part of James' next Space Mission?
Jet's need air, so you'll probably have limited altitude - 20-30,000 feet perhaps? !!!!!!

Al.

No mate,not for the air,for a "surface missile!" .I have had this on my mind for a good few years now as I might have mentioned before. I am going to jam it in my touring car If I win but need to know the make as I need the spec for it and the company so it can be sent off for servicing.
Jimbo Jet-set.

I can see a problem!!

Won't do corners that well I reckon - highish centre of gravity and travelling too damned fast!!!

Why don't you plan a race with Kennazzz or whatever his name is?

Al.

Going to take the steering wheel off my transmitter and glue the wheels in a straight line.Gravity! "We don't need gravity where we are going"
Race...naww,I think this will be a one way mission anyway:lol::lol::lol:

J

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks