Jetpro Pipe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyleandtavion

I just received my two Losi 5ive trucks today. I will be receiving a prototype pipe from Jetpro by wednesday for testing. These pipes will cost 189.99 when available. I plan on Testing immediately it will produce some great results with two trucks one with a stock exhaust and other with Jetpro. I will do some drag racing between the two trucks and lots of other testing. I will post videos and results. My goal is have all the data compiled by wednesday evening and report back to Jetpro to get these things in production. I bought two trucks one for me and one for my 7 year old son. Not for the testing its just a great coincidence. This is going to be the Hot ticket and bring these trucks to life!

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 45
Wow!! I was really looking forward to these results but it's been three months since the original post. If this has been moved elsewhere, can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks!

Last edited:
I just finished installing my JetPro pipe, it was pretty simple to do. I was wondering will the finished shine stay like it is now or will that go away once I start running it?

One more thing, if anyone was wonder which is louder in regards to the stock can or JetPro, the JetPro is a little quieter than the stock can. I haven't really ran it yet so I can't comment on the performance yet.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks