jimbo1's Traxxas UDR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well after a few more packs I have come to the conclusion that the 34t pinion is a bit much for 4s. The temps are high on the motor and run times are basically half. So I may go back to stock or try something in the middle.

Will keep you posted if anyone is interested ?

Still love the truck. I had a lipo left over from a day racing 1/8 scale so I ran the udr in the garden and had more fun with the udr than I did all day racing ?

Hi @jimbo1

How's things?
Been away from the forum again for a while.. S3 life ?

Is that Two Rivers Meet?
Not been there but I've checked it out on Google maps

all good bud. U?

s3 life ?? electrical issues still?

yes it was two rivers meet park. It’s was good. The udr did very well. But it was busy.

did you sell your udr in the end?

all good bud. U?

s3 life ?? electrical issues still?

yes it was two rivers meet park. It’s was good. The udr did very well. But it was busy.

did you sell your udr in the end?

I think that's what's put me off trying it out before. It always looks busy whenever I drive past that area.

Still got the UDR mate. Covered in dust and hasn't had a run for a while but it's waiting to go.

Yes s3 has bled me of more money. Needed a Cbelt doing in October which I hadn't expected- didn't realise it was due. Thankfully a stuck thermostat prompted me to check the history...

Its 90% sorted.

Looking forward the summer..
Porsche needs a run too

I think that's what's put me off trying it out before. It always looks busy whenever I drive past that area.

Still got the UDR mate. Covered in dust and hasn't had a run for a while but it's waiting to go.

Yes s3 has bled me of more money. Needed a Cbelt doing in October which I hadn't expected- didn't realise it was due. Thankfully a stuck thermostat prompted me to check the history...

Its 90% sorted.

Looking forward the summer..
Porsche needs a run too

good to hear the s3 is almost sorted. the big bills are hopefully now behind you so you can enjoy the boost this summer.

feel free to drop me a pm if you want to meet up for a udr showdown (y)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks