Joined the Raminator Owner's CLub as of Yesterday.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For my upgraded brake servo, I went with a Primal RC 100kg I believe, I will check when I get home. I replaced the servo because my brake servo burned out and locked up. But before replacing the servo do to chattering which I had and it drove me crazy until I applied a simple fix. Place a metal hose clamp on the exhaust. I will also send you a pic of mine. I guess it did something to the ground and totally stopped the clatter.
I actually had Primal send me a 100KG servo as a replacement. Same one for the steering which while it’s still not a top quality servo it’s definitely an improvement over the brake servo it replaces.

Interested to see what you did. Dropping the stock motor and cleaning up some of the wiring mess should hopefully help though I have a feeling using a common rail for power from the large switch can induce radio noise in certain circumstances. So everything has to be in top working shape and grounded properly or there for sure will be some interference.

I would be way better off ripping out all the wiring and using an airplane radio with an HD hub and servo matching the steering servos, separate brake channel etc and having a good 6+ channels to work with giving everything its own channel and power from a distribution hub. But with standard car radios, you can see why they went with that particular wiring setup.
No you don't, ypu do need to drill the center hole out on the servo horn in order to fit the larger 3.5mm screw.
No problem at all then, nice. As I can afford I’ll start replacing them with those. There goes another $1500

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks