JT3 Vekta build log.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice man! Glad you got it.
That black stuff on the kraken logo is polishing compound. you can clean it off maybe with simple green or leave it as is.
Let me know how it fits. Any feedbacks, comments, complaints etc is greatly appreciated??
lol I'll have to get back to you on that. Gonna wait til i get the front diff case before i tear down the front end. Quality is awesome tho bro. And I'm not worried about the dark stuff. I kinda like it tbh. Adds some flavor. One comment I have is that I was freakin amazed at how light this thing is. I was amazed.

Is it a defect or did it get bent? I’d say return them, or you can try to heat it with a blow dryer and see if they go back to its shape
The bead lock fin piece is completely missing. Looks like it may have been torn off when they took it out of the mold.
Are they brand new ????
Yep. Got them a couple weeks ago and just finally went to mount them on my race pace wheels. I emailed ddm

How in tf.... my engine shipped Monday and it got delivered yesterday ? did they deliver that poop via spaceX?!
Lol yep
That’s wild. He got the color matched exactly to the pic I sent.
How in tf.... my engine shipped Monday and it got delivered yesterday ? did they deliver that poop via spaceX?!

Lol yep
That’s wild. He got the color matched exactly to the pic I sent.
Here is the pic I sent as a color sample.

C76B072C-5139-4F88-9EBE-E2C372706B5B.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks