JT3 Vekta build log.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh. My. Damn... I finally got back to the house for a couple days boys... And let me tell you "pictures don't do it justice" is an understatement. After a couple minutes of cutting through the tape and pulling the packing peanuts out and all the vertigo parts out of the way. I found the hat sitting on top of the engine, hiding it. I pulled the hat out of the box and all I could say was "holy poop."
1599167180794.png

1599167113522.png1599167130210.png1599167144267.png

Oh. My. Damn... I finally got back to the house for a couple days boys... And let me tell you "pictures don't do it justice" is an understatement. After a couple minutes of cutting through the tape and pulling the packing peanuts out and all the vertigo parts out of the way. I found the hat sitting on top of the engine, hiding it. I pulled the hat out of the box and all I could say was "holy poop."
View attachment 63100

View attachment 63097View attachment 63098View attachment 63099
Wow that is sexy ? great choice on the color ??

Curious, how much does he charge for the special anodizing?
Mine was single color, he charged $80.
That's beautiful, but why isnt it in yet?
Been working so much. Needed a day to relax. Also all my tools were in the truck so I had to move them inside. Also ngl I'm a bit anxious to dive into it.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks