Just another reason

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relic-1

Build Thread Contributor
I watch a lot of videos in the frozen tundra season , I still believe that the vekta 5 is the out of the ordinary and the not look the same rig in all the races and bashing that I watch , it almost seems that the losi and other rigs look the same , then the vekta goes by and you gotta say , what the heck is that !! And started the war inside my head last year , when I spent 2 months trying to decide whether the losi or the vekta ??? Drove me nuts , I'm happy with my decision on the vekta , it's out of the crowd of similarity and it's just so fun with those trepadore tires , I saw some clown was saying the vekta never comleates a jump ! I've watched losi after losi bounceing upside down for days ! If you let off on jumps just a tiny bit the vekta hitss tires first Everytime , after my next 2 upgrades I'm done with it finnally , and I haven't broke nothing yet ,,,,,, yet !?

I watch a lot of videos in the frozen tundra season , I still believe that the vekta 5 is the out of the ordinary and the not look the same rig in all the races and bashing that I watch , it almost seems that the losi and other rigs look the same , then the vekta goes by and you gotta say , what the heck is that !! And started the war inside my head last year , when I spent 2 months trying to decide whether the losi or the vekta ??? Drove me nuts , I'm happy with my decision on the vekta , it's out of the crowd of similarity and it's just so fun with those trepadore tires , I saw some clown was saying the vekta never comleates a jump ! I've watched losi after losi bounceing upside down for days ! If you let off on jumps just a tiny bit the vekta hitss tires first Everytime , after my next 2 upgrades I'm done with it finnally , and I haven't broke nothing yet ,,,,,, yet !?
Well @William E Burrows Jr has a different experience lol. But yeah, when u see one go by, it definitely catches ur eye! Love the way it looks. Glad ur happy with it ?

Yeah I am at least 1 that said when I watched YouTube there are a lot of videos where the Vekta.5 has problems with nose diving after it launches. There's dozens of videos of it doing it and only few of it completing jumps landing on back wheels. The engine(heaviest part of the truck) is in the front of chassis. I still bought one!:) haven't jumped it yet but honestly I wouldn't care but you say it can be done and I've seen a couple videos of it done so I'm game.(y)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks