kam 4x4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really curious about this kit. Should order it soon but wanted more feedback. How is the install. My brother and I have been putting spares together to build another MT specifically 4x4. Tires arrive this week, so might as well get going on the rest.

Sleep, who gets sleep LOL My 2 y/o daughter talks in her sleep, drives me nuts!! But i wouldn't trade it for anything.
Now that my D is almost final, the RCs will have to take a backseat to them on my weekdays.

Response

Has anyone had any hands on bashing experience with these 4x4 kits? What worries me the most is the front steering hubs being plastic. The screws rip out of my stock plastic ones nearly every time I run! I was worried the same would happen with the conversion kits.

How about performance? I've seen a couple videos. The quality is low and it's hard to get a real feel for the power from the videos.

Any personal experience would be greatly appreciated!

Ok, couple of issues, spent a couple hours tonight trying to get this thing together. I have it all done except the chain hits my servo, am i supposed to move the servo??? Anyone know, this no direction crap really blows!!!

chain hitting servos

Ok, couple of issues, spent a couple hours tonight trying to get this thing together. I have it all done except the chain hits my servo, am i supposed to move the servo??? Anyone know, this no direction crap really blows!!!

Seems like everything in large scale is Fd up. Parts always seem to be a little lacking in quality & availability.

I don't have an answer but I think I saw a posting somewhere recently about this. I may be wrong but do a search for FG 4x4 or FG Conversion.

I bought a kit today as well. Can't wait to get started.

Seems like everything in large scale is Fd up. Parts always seem to be a little lacking in quality & availability.

I don't have an answer but I think I saw a posting somewhere recently about this. I may be wrong but do a search for FG 4x4 or FG Conversion.

I bought a kit today as well. Can't wait to get started.

There is another post about this also, i got the answer i needed, i need to buy a new servo, my 805bb is to high.

well i'm still waiting on my kit, has anyone run theres yet ? please let me know how the performance is I also have the hitec 805bb servo so I guess I should be off to the hobby shop to get a servo with lower profile, well if anyone cares to let me know how it performs please do so I have seen the video but rather here it first hand.............

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks