Register and gain access to Discussions, Reviews, Tech Tips, How to Articles, and much more - on the largest Large Scale RC community for RC enthusiasts that covers all aspects of the Large Scale RC!

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Kamitiro 4X4 Kit?

Discussion in 'General Large Scale RC' started by highspeeddirt, Mar 25, 2007.

1. highspeeddirt

highspeeddirt Member

Has anyone tried one of the 4x4 conversion kits by Kamitiro? I was thinking of getting one for my MB but I haven't heard anyone's opinion on how they perform.

http://www.rcnutshobbies.com/product.cgi?group=33120&product=36845

Thanks
    James

2. Bigger the Better

Bigger the Better LSF Plus Member
    PLUS member

If I'm not mistaken RCNH's was fiddling with putting one together. I read a post on a marder install a while ago and they found some difficulties in the installation but I never stuck around to find out how it performed. Would be interesting though allot less then the 1500US I've been seeing. I think if it worked I might be interested in saving up for it.:cool2:

3. highspeeddirt

highspeeddirt Member

I remember something about RCNH putting one together but I think things have been kinda busy there ( that time of year with the weather changing and people spending tax returns). As for the other install on a marder, if it's the same one I thinking of, it turned out the problems were from a bent chassis. But I gotta agree it seems like a good alternative to spending 1500.00 on a whole new car. If you hear anything else please post away.

Thanks.