kendal baja bash 3 details

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

binkterboys

kendal baja bash 3 4-7th of may

ok guys as promised ( a little late admittedly) here are the final details for the next kendal baja bash.

the event will take place from friday the 4th-7th of may..which is the bank holiday weekend at the following address.

Kitridding Farm, Old Town, nr Kirkby Lonsdale, Cumbria LA6 2QA

like our previous events this one again will have that relaxed feel that we think fits right for these types of events..the emphassis being ENJOY YOURSELVES !

ticket prices are as follows.

4 day event ticket £25
3 day event ticket £20
2 day event ticket £15
1 day event ticket £8

the ticket price includes your camping .
full use of both tracks
one free ticket for the raffle on the sunday
additional tickets for the raffle can be purchased at the event at £1 per ticket.

please pm me or e-mail me at [email protected] for ticket purchase. paypal would be the prefered method of payment.
payment on the day at the event also available.

the event will have a large track which will suit all levels of driver..but unlike the previous events , this one will have a few treats for you guys who like to get a bit of air !

we are starting to build the track this sunday , and will incorperate some fast and technical sections , mixed up with a few tabletops, and jumps.

we do ask this year that cars can only be run within the permitted areas..these will be outlined to you when you arrive at the event.
this is to help gain confidence with the land owner, so that he will allow me to continue to host the events at his farm, and also allow me to keep the track as a permenant feature ..our aims are to have the track used as a regular meet track for anyone to use on weekends in the future.
having cars run only within the permitted areas will also help safeguard against any injuries to any attendees throughout the event.
this event gets bigger and bigger each time we host it, and more women and children will be present, so keeping running cars to a restricted area will help keep everyone safe.

we will also have an oval track for you speed demons.

i am pleased to announce that mmr and uber will be supporting this event again.
ian from mmr will have his van packed with all the essential parts you may need over the weekend.
mark from uber will also have a great selection of uber parts available.

the land for this event also has a large lake across from the rc car field which can be used by anyone who wishes to bring rc boats.

there are field on either side of the event field which can also be used for rc helis if you want to bring them too.

also on site is a rather posh farm shop which sells meats ( all essentials for your barbys )
eggs, milk , cakes , drinks etc.
it also has a cafe... i have spoken to the owners and they would prefer if they only offered a take away service so as not to overload the cafe as they have a busy regular trade that they must give priority.

i will be discussing with the owner within the next week or two what we propose to offer for food on the evenings..as some of you will know food was available at a small cost each evening , and i hope we will be able to offer as good or better this year.

so guys there you have it..i have had a lot of responce about this next event, and would dearly love to see some new faces that have been unable to ettend the previous events.

if you have any questions then please don't hesitate to contact either myself ( binkterboys ) dougy ( dreams ) or tony ( adesay ) and we will do our best to answer them.

hope to see you all at the best largescale event in the northwest.

thanks for reading...steve​

UPDATE ON EVENT CHECK AT http://www.kendalbash.co.uk

kendal baja bash 3 4-7th of may

ok guys as promised ( a little late admittedly) here are the final details for the next kendal baja bash.

the event will take place from friday the 4th-7th of may..which is the bank holiday weekend at the following address.

Kitridding Farm, Old Town, nr Kirkby Lonsdale, Cumbria LA6 2QA

like our previous events this one again will have that relaxed feel that we think fits right for these types of events..the emphassis being ENJOY YOURSELVES !

ticket prices are as follows.

4 day event ticket £25
3 day event ticket £20
2 day event ticket £15
1 day event ticket £8

the ticket price includes your camping .
full use of both tracks
one free ticket for the raffle on the sunday
additional tickets for the raffle can be purchased at the event at £1 per ticket.

please pm me or e-mail me at [email protected] for ticket purchase. paypal would be the prefered method of payment.
payment on the day at the event also available.

the event will have a large track which will suit all levels of driver..but unlike the previous events , this one will have a few treats for you guys who like to get a bit of air !

we are starting to build the track this sunday , and will incorperate some fast and technical sections , mixed up with a few tabletops, and jumps.

we do ask this year that cars can only be run within the permitted areas..these will be outlined to you when you arrive at the event.
this is to help gain confidence with the land owner, so that he will allow me to continue to host the events at his farm, and also allow me to keep the track as a permenant feature ..our aims are to have the track used as a regular meet track for anyone to use on weekends in the future.
having cars run only within the permitted areas will also help safeguard against any injuries to any attendees throughout the event.
this event gets bigger and bigger each time we host it, and more women and children will be present, so keeping running cars to a restricted area will help keep everyone safe.

we will also have an oval track for you speed demons.

i am pleased to announce that mmr and uber will be supporting this event again.
ian from mmr will have his van packed with all the essential parts you may need over the weekend.
mark from uber will also have a great selection of uber parts available.

the land for this event also has a large lake across from the rc car field which can be used by anyone who wishes to bring rc boats.

there are field on either side of the event field which can also be used for rc helis if you want to bring them too.

also on site is a rather posh farm shop which sells meats ( all essentials for your barbys )
eggs, milk , cakes , drinks etc.
it also has a cafe... i have spoken to the owners and they would prefer if they only offered a take away service so as not to overload the cafe as they have a busy regular trade that they must give priority.

i will be discussing with the owner within the next week or two what we propose to offer for food on the evenings..as some of you will know food was available at a small cost each evening , and i hope we will be able to offer as good or better this year.

so guys there you have it..i have had a lot of responce about this next event, and would dearly love to see some new faces that have been unable to ettend the previous events.

if you have any questions then please don't hesitate to contact either myself ( binkterboys ) dougy ( dreams ) or tony ( adesay ) and we will do our best to answer them.

hope to see you all at the best largescale event in the northwest.

thanks for reading...steve​

Please check http://www.kendalbash.co.uk for full update on the event :)

cant find a way of editing the thread....anyway...the event site changed a few weeks ago due to flooding of the field ( underground springs )
the new address for this eventis
woodside road
crosthwaite
cumbria
la8 8jj

thanks steve

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks