kershaw designs 280amp HV ESC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't have that.
I do have a couple of things from Dan and have always found him very helpful.

If you have any doubts or just questions, I'd e-mail him directly, and ask him.
He's always been a good guy to deal with.

Al.

Don't have that.
I do have a couple of things from Dan and have always found him very helpful.

If you have any doubts or just questions, I'd e-mail him directly, and ask him.
He's always been a good guy to deal with.

Al.
I'm sorry to say that my dealings with Mr. Fisher have been very poor to say the least.

just to give you an idea of the kind of service that I have recieved, I'm still waitting for half of my order that was paid for on 12-10-12

Fair enough, but see what he has to say, is what I'm suggesting.

You've got quite a lot of frustration I'm gathering here, so better using it on trying to resolve your problem, I'd suggest.

Al.
Ok let me show you in abit more detail, everyting is copy and past from the e-mails:

him 4:05pm 12-10-12)Was just checking for your payment. Could not find it. Did it come in under another email address and name?

me 6:24pm)Hi Dan,
I haven't recieved a bill or any type of statment plz send me one so I can pay asap.

him 7:42pm)Okay. just sent money request
Dan Fischer

me 8:24pm)should be there now

him 8:41pm)Got it. Should be able to ship tomorrow. Are you okay with me removing some of the larger parts from their huge packaging so all can bee fit in standard USPS packaging................... he sent tracking info from stamps.com at 10:07pm

me 12-11-12)sure no problem removing the packaging, I figered it would be out of the packages anyway since you where making it all plug n play

me 12-18-12)DAN,
I have not recived the package can you check on your end?

him 12:39 12-20-12)Just checked on the order. I had to hold the package since i had just ran out of the blower for the motor. Have some arriving just after Christmas. Hope that suits

me 6:59)Normally I would not get upset but I paid extra to get the car to me from Germany before Christmas on the pretext that I would have the motor and esc here by this week. That is why I was so adimant about paying when you had everything ready to ship. As I stated on 11/30/12 "send the bill as soon as everything is in your hand and ready to ship". If I would have known earlier that the blower was not in stock, I would have told you to ship the rest and the blower at a later date. How is this going to be rectified? Please respond as soon as possible as I need it to be resolved before Christmas.

him 10:41 12-21-12)Oh boy. I am sorry. The one thing I can think to do is send out the parts by EMS. there is a chance that the blower will arrive today. Whatever the case, the one thing I think I can do at this pint is just ship as fast as humanly possible

me 10:57)Dan,don't break the bank on shipping, the damage is done the car was going to be a gift for Chrismas. After your e-mail yesterday I was forced to run out and pick somthing else up. Even if the package where to be on my door step tommorow morning, I would not be able to have the car done in time. Please inform me when the blower is in and your hand ready to ship.
thanks

him 10:58)Okay. Can do. thanks for understanding and sticking with me.

me 10:26a 12-26-12)Dan,Just touching base and was woundering if you had a time frame

him 4:53p)Stopped at the hobby shop that I work with to get the blowers. fans are on the way to them now

him1-2-13)Just a quick note that I am still waiting on the blower fan from castle Creations. they are supposed to be in transit to the local hobby shop I work with now. Let's see

me 1-7-13)Dan I would like a list of what you do have (from my order) and are they ready to ship (is all the solder prep done)
him 10:49a 1-8-13)All but the blower. I have orders for the blower in at 2 different warehouses. Should i ship all else now?

me 7:15p) Yes please ship what you have , then when the blower comes in send it

me 1-11-13)Dan, I have not recieved a new tracking # and the original one shows no progress. please clarifiy with a response as soon as possible

him 1-14-13)Yes, you should get that by the end of the day. I may have missed your email coming in saying to ship what parts I have now, but sending all I do have today
around 12:04 he sent another stamps,com screen shot with new shipping info

me 1-17-13)DAN ,THERE IS NO UPDATE ON THE SHIPPING SITE WITH THE TRACKING # YOU GAVE?

me 1-18-13)DAN,have you checked the shipping issue's please do so and get back to me as soon as possible

then I get the ESC, bec, prog and half the bullet conn. but no blower or motor or any kind of instructions on 1-24-13 ,,,,,,,,,,,and still waiting for an e-mail back
what do you think should I be just a little upset

Sounds quite a complicated situation.
I certainly see that for the main part there has been good communication on both sides.
I also see it seems to have gone quiet at the last moment.

It is right to request clarification, and you should still do so.
I understand the main frustration, apart from the lacking communication is that you weren't able to give the original present as intended.

Nothing I can help you with here.
I've been in touch with Dan over the last few days over some things for myself and haven't had any problems regarding comms.

Good luck and I hope you get all resolved amicably.
Al.

yjblitz

Did this ever get this resolved? I ask as I am having some issues with Dan. He has been great to date but I am now going on 2+ weeks of not getting a relatively simple question answered. He responded to a separate email on a related topic so I know he is getting my emails but he is avoiding answering this question. I purchased the same ESC and have asked for the URL to download the programming software. For whatever reason he is not responding. I am giving him the benefit of the doubt but not sure what the issue is?

Do you have the URL or access to the programming software or did you buy the programming box? If you have the URL, can you provide?

Thanks,

Brent

--------------
Elcon Cleon
Losi 5ive (x2)
RC4WD 1/4 Killer Monster
HPI Baja - Brushless

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks