Kershaw Designs - COMSTOCK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanZman

does anyone have any experience with this truck? or any of their conversions?

http://home.ptd.net/~kershawd/Kersha...s/Comstock.htm
Comstock-ChassisWithCaptionHD.jpg

Comstock-SizeComparison.jpg

it looks like a real monster! but I question the strength of the steering system, and the stub axles(they look really small with those huge tires. Is there a system to upgrade the axles on the revo? I think it would bolt right up. Also do you think there is a transmission that can handle a dual Mamba Monster system running 6s each? LOL I want a real MONSTER!

I think an fg mt would smash it:)

lol probably, but I like that it looks like almost all parts support I would ever need is down the street at my LHS. also I'm not real worried about it getting crushed cause I mostly run by myself. I also really like that its electric being that I live in the city

I wouldn't pay $700 for that not to mention you don't get what all you see in the pictures. Have a look at the link to see how much extra everything will cost you: http://home.ptd.net/~kershawd/KershawDesigns/Comstock.htm. The plastics look thin and cheap and the design doesn't look too good for something so large.

Below are some more pictures, but as I said based on what I see no way I would buy this.

Comstock-FrontMechanicsHD.jpg

Comstock-RearMechanicsHD.jpg

Comstock-UndersideHD.jpg

"The plastics look thin and cheap and the design doesn't look too good for something so large."

yeah Its basically a revo with an extended chassis and widened track. But thats why I like it I think most revo upgrades would drop right in. BTW not argueing just thinking out-loud, also I think it will be very liht for its size.

keep the coments coming

It looks cheap cause it can be. There really is no weight to it. Most electric and nitro are able to keep the weight down cause the weight to strength ratio is close. In the Petrol monsters the motor and gears weight almost what that whole truck does.

To each is there own but I would not spend that for that. Get a Rampage before something like that. Stock can would be no more noise then some nitros out there.:)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks