Kill Switch and AVC on 6CH receiver?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, I'm aware of people having to disable AVC on the 4 channel receivers in order to use a kill switch. The kill switch uses up one AUX channel correct? If this is the case, I have a SRS6000 6 channel AVC receiver. I should be able to use AVC with the kill switch on this setup? I haven't read of anyone using the 6 channels yet. All the complaints and info I've read are regarding the older SRS4200 4 channel AVC receivers. I just want to confirm before I purchase a kill switch. Either way I'm going to need it though. That will take priority over AVC regardless, but it would be nice to be able to use AVC as well. A 6 channel receiver should with 1 channel going to throttle, 1 to steering, 2 for AVC, 1 for kill switch should theoretically leave me with a spare channel remaining. This is my first 1/5 gasser setup, so I'm unfamiliar with kill switches.

thanks guys.
Talk to Steve @ DDM. I have the spektrum DX6R and could never get it to cooperate and thought I had to buy a new TX/RX but steve walked me through (writing everything down) and it worked.

I have a spectrum rugged dx5 and it come with a AVC spectrum 6200 receiver for my Losi 5 t2.0 now I’m trying to make this mod kill switch work from ddm motors can someone out there give me some good advice on if this will work or what do I knees to do Matthew
I have a spectrum rugged dx5 and it come with a AVC spectrum 6200 receiver for my Losi 5 t2.0 now I’m trying to make this mod kill switch work from ddm motors can someone out there give me some good advice on if this will work or what do I knees to do Matthew

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks