Kill switch not working

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ides28

hi i have a baja with the dynamite kill switch. it won't cut off the motor. it appears to work fine otherwise, can get the arming led to turn off when i adjust the third channel, will turn off if i turn off the transmitter. it just won't kill the motor lol, it'll start when the light isn't on. is the kill switch bad? everything else on the car works great.

I had a dynamite and it was a complete dud. Then was was given another and it works fine. Maybe you just lucked out like me. I've also read other people having similar problems with this k/switch.

So here's an observation why fault something that is working properly but not look at yourself for how you installed it? The answer is clear as day and i already said it. And for the dud yes I had one go on me gracefully but this scenario is the op's fault for not binding the radio system with the 3rd channel bound as a secondary fail safe. Depending on the radio your using which is the next question....which is?? And finally if you search I myself have wrote numerous times on how to properly bind the dynamite killswitch

I know it's an old post, but I have the same problem. Except it's a new install. Rovan 5sc flysky gt3b. Can turn the engine off by turning the tx off, but not with the 3rd channel. How do I properly bind the 3rd channel/ set secondary fail safe?
Thanks John

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks