Kill switch range ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have noticed my killer bee kill switch doesn’t have very good range. I have owned it probably more than 7 years I’m not sure if there has been updated versions since then. It works perfect unless I go to a certain distance it cuts out the motor. I also have a dynamite kill switch that I can go further on and it doesn’t cut out. Both using same receiver on Futaba 4PL remote

Last edited:
I actually had 4 cars on this radio 3 with dynamite killswitch and 1 with killer bee. All the dynamite i can run far but kill bee doesn't have same range
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Yup I was going to say the same thing. Has nothing to do with the killer bee and everything to do with the Receiver and Transmitter.
I thought that to but something isn't right and I'm sure it's not the receiver

But both cars are running on the same radio
Which ever car it is, there is something on it interfering with your receiver and the killerbee. If I remember correctly there are ferrite beads on the gray cable coming from the motor. They are to help with interference from the engine. Are the beads in the same place on both cars. The one thats having issues is it in a different place ? Whats different between the 2 cars?

Which ever car it is, there is something on it interfering with your receiver and the killerbee. If I remember correctly there are ferrite beads on the gray cable coming from the motor. They are to help with interference from the engine. Are the beads in the same place on both cars. The one thats having issues is it in a different place ? Whats different between the 2 cars?
I would have to check not home at moment
I have the dynamite killswitch and it doesn't care how far my rig goes. Its the radio that triggers the killswitch to engage
Dynamite is fine its the killerbee I'm having issues with

So you only have 1 killerbee? As mentioned did you set the micro switches correctly per the videos on there website? I wouldn't compare the Killer bee to the Dynamite kill switch. I've had no issues with the range on my killerbee.

Also in all honesty if you think you are really having range issues you should call them and talk to the experts instead of a bunch of numptys like us on the internet.

So you only have 1 killerbee? As mentioned did you set the micro switches correctly per the videos on there website? I wouldn't compare the Killer bee to the Dynamite kill switch. I've had no issues with the range on my killerbee.

Also in all honesty if you think you are really having range issues you should call them and talk to the experts instead of a bunch of numptys like us on the internet.
I only have 1 killerbee. I'm going to check the micro switches. I'm going to have to check there website its been a while. I probably wouldn't have even noticed it since I have been running in a much larger are now.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks