Killer bee kill switch not working

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

misterleon

EMPIRE RC
Lifetime PLUS!
PLUS member
Build Thread Contributor
Hey guys got 8.1v everything is plugged in and I can’t get the killswitch to allow ignition. It is blinking red and green which means 5 second something something? Is the only reason a killswitch that should be working and used to work is now not working is that it is bad or is there something I can do to troubleshoot and fix it

Does the killswitch have a good connection at the coil?Is The killswitch programmed for the voltage you are supplying?
Yes and it should be it was working yesterday
I have had it mine cut off from a bad lipo connection ??‍♂️
Worked with the kill switch bypassed
Dip switches set properly?
Both set to up, but they should work in any configuration as it only effects the conditions of which it will shut the engine off. Or that’s what I thought?

Last edited:
I know this is a really stupid idea but have you tried setting up the killswitch on another button on the remote and checking to make sure when you press the button it is actually turning the switch on and off?Did you change anything or what was the last thing you did with the transmitter or truck before this started happening?

I know this is a really stupid idea but have you tried setting up the killswitch on another button on the remote and checking to make sure when you press the button it is actually turning the switch on and off?Did you change anything or what was the last thing you did with the transmitter or truck before this started happening?
When I turn the truck on, it gives me the blinking light and beep then I press the killswitch it starts blinking fast for a few seconds and goes back to the blinking light and beep. The killswitch button seems to be doing its job but it seems like the killswitch module can’t establish a good connection somewhere along the line

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks