Killer bee switch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

One1Savage_

Hi guys,

iv'e installed my killer bee switch but my car doesn't spark if the green light is solid green and the buzzer stops with buzzing it means i'm ready to start right ? I got the fly sky gt3 b but it doensn't require a setup or something i have to press only the 3rd aux button and thats it and some one told me there need 2 lights to be turn on its the reicever light and the ignition light but only 1 light is solid green on my killer bee switch can someone.

can someone please help me

Hi guys,

iv'e installed my killer bee switch but my car doesn't spark if the green light is solid green and the buzzer stops with buzzing it means i'm ready to start right ? I got the fly sky gt3 b but it doensn't require a setup or something i have to press only the 3rd aux button and thats it and some one told me there need 2 lights to be turn on its the reicever light and the ignition light but only 1 light is solid green on my killer bee switch can someone.

can someone please help me
disconnect everything and start again mate,
kill switch plugged into channel 3 on reciever, servos plugged into channel 1 and 2, battery plugged into the reciever battery slot,
then turn on and see what happens, if you have no reciever light then sommats amiss somewhere,
from your description the reciever aint working,
try re binding the reciever as well, then plug everything back in and try again (y)

Do you have function of the steering and throttle servos?
If not then like was said above you have an issue with the receiver
If you have function of the throttle and steering then make sure your 3rd channel switch has the range to operate the kill switch
maybe hook up a spare servo to 3rd channel and see if the servo moves all the way when you activate the switch. You might have to set up the endpoint adjustment on the radio if it has. I'm not familiar with that radio but have the gt5 on the raminator and I think the settings for 3rd channel are adjustable

This is a little off the problem topic, but I bought a killer bee 3 weeks ago from their website. I emailed them a technician question once and two more times about an estimated shipping. None of my emails have been returned.

Are these folks just too busy to answer an email?

Kill switch is a normally open circuit, this means if you disconnect the PCB cable from the grey cable going to the engine, your engine should start. Then grab a multimeter and test the two output cable , when the lights is green, it should be open circuit.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks