Killer RC SSSS (Super Stainless Steel Starter) Cable

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rajsbaja

want to know if buying the ssss cable by killer rc is any good or is there a chance of braking flywheel fins if the cable brakes.

it is a great purchase, i myself have one on my baja and it has not failed (i seriously doubt it will break) now the carb and stock hpi kit parts are another matter LOL. i would suggest however to stick with the stock plastic pawl the metal one i got bound up constantly and was beating up on the flywheel engagement point but as far as teh killer stainless cable goes i recommend it to everyone ;)

could try an extra wrap around the spool like i did which works just fine, maybe even 2 extra wraps but i wouldnt use more than 2. i personally was looking to see if there was teh possibility of a different ps spring but i haven't found one as of yet.

to bad mcculloch went out of business they had a commercial chainsaw that used a cable exactly like the killer rc stainless one (i had one of these chainsaws for years and the cable never broke), only issue was eventually teh plastic coating gave out and required a complete case split to change out the cable :( but that is not a problem when using the killer rc stainless cable :D

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks