KillerRC Kill Switch Giveaway!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin.
Community Leader
KillerRC Kill Switch Giveaway!!

killerrc-kill-switch.jpg

PRIZES:

Winner will receive:

• KillerRC Kill Switch (version 1, 2 or 2-S, winners choice!)

RULES:

1. Be a LSF PLUS Member!
  2. Reply as many times as you'd like in this thread, all posts should make some sense. Any spammy nonsense posts will be removed. THREE random post numbers will be picked after the contest closes.

Winner will be randomly picked

ENDS:

Contest ends Jan 30, 2012 @ 1:00pm EST

Good luck and enjoy! :cup-1:

I assume these are a plug and play affair?

if like the one on my t1000 you plug it in the rx, and if ya got the buzzer and led, then they go in spots on kb board, and tighten down with set screws. there is a lil modding to do, though, if led is used, there has to be a hole or holes for 2 wires, in the Rx box, 1 wire for led, and other to run to under engine cover. mount the led wherever you wish, and under the front engine cover you will replace the existing kill switch out for the one in kit, and then just route wires outta way, and reinstall engine front cover. theres a lil work to do, but a KB is well worth the time

This should solve any running away problems. Now if we could come up with a solution to roll the truck back on its wheels when it crashes and it's a football field away. They don't seem to crash when they're 10 feet from you.

yah it does solve runaways, KB is designed to: if batt Rx gets low it kills engine and throws on brake, you have to do some twiddlin on radio to get the throws set right, and speed. if truck gets outta range, it kills engine, if you hit the designated button on radio, good idea to set one up, it kills the truck, if for some reason radio dies, or accidental power switch flipped, the truck dies. highly reccommmended addon for these bullets we call trucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks