King Motor Hydraulic disk Brakes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAMMER

Does aneyone have these and how did they install them on a 5b? There were no instruction with them and thase are 4 wheel disk brakes. I need to know were to place the master cylinder and how it is affixed to the car? Ed

Last edited:
This may help

I'm using the FID brakes on my 5b and they work great. The FID master cylinder mounts as shown but I cant tell from the pictures of the KM unit if there is an adapter or not.

20150426_153304_zps27jchcvt.jpg

Best picture I have available but the master is red and attaches to the Phat Dad brace and 5b chassis you can see the brake lines.

Let me know if you need a better picture ----If you're using Hostile hubs the brakes won't mount ---I found that out the hard way. They work very well with the stock hubs.

Last edited by a moderator:
I sure would like a better picture. As for the hubs I am going to run Bishop wheels and tires so I will have to make up some hubs. I have found some smaller diameter rotors to fit inside of the wheels.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks