King Motor Roller Build?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tigersfan45700

Hey guys just wanted to get some input on this idea,I spotted a King Motor roller chassis that they sell on Ebay my idea is to just buy that and start throwing quality parts into it. Granted in a perfect world Id still like to find a used HPI 5b my only concern with the KM roller is that part tolerances aren't going to be up to what a HPI would be so aftermarket parts wouldn't fit right or maybe not at all. Can anyone chime in on this Id hate to start building it and then figure out that some parts aren't lining up.

I did the same thing about a year ago..I try not to put too much aluminum on my cars so when things break like shock towers or suspension arms I replace it with hpi and never had issues again. I have been real happy with my roller powered by a 30.5 FM and can't kill the car lol.

I have a actual hpi baja but it has more kingmotor parts on it then hpi. When something brakes I replaced it with km cause the price of hpi parts was stupid and I haven't had any issues with the km parts.

I did the same thing... Get the cheep roller and build what I want! Went from a buggy to a truck then got another buggy for the old lady and now she wants to convert it to a Baja bug.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks