King Motor T1000, is it any good?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rabidfox50

I have an opportunity to purchase a new in the box King Motor T1000 truck for $500. I know this is a clone of the HPI 5T but is it a good truck?

If you are buying it from someone, no, it is not a good deal.

And yes its a good truck, as long as you follow the upgrade/change recommendations BEFORE running it.

You can buy it almost for the same price delivered to your house (free shipping)...

king motor coupon code: KMPCD5

I would only buy brand for bragging rights purposes. If you are one of those who likes to show off with your friends how much things cost you, and branded for life, then go with HPI. If you want to save some cash, use it for upgrades, and still have spare for beer and gasoline, then buy Rovan KM.

I posted a few times in the other thread as you know and it appears many who gave the KM do indeed love it. I'm not looking at the brand name really. I do like the fact that HPI parts and aftermarket parts for the 5T will fit the KM. Once I get my DBXL broken in, I will get the T1000. The roller version seems like a great deal. Clear body so I can paint it as I like and I'm not stuck with a factory radio and engine.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks