King Motor T1000A RTR 4 Bolt 30.5cc Gas, Petrol Truck 1/5 HPI Baja 5T Compatible

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
km t1000

Everything you about this rc, quality etc. I'll be replacing the motor with a zenoah 28cc mod engine and Hi-tec servos and ddm exhaust.:cool:

I received mine with a torch plug instead of a ngk has advertised. On the second run after break in, i couldnt start the car. I tought that i had floded the engine, so removed the spark plug, and changed with a ngk, and the car started.
I had a bad jump and rollover, and the aluminium pipe got all bended and crushed. The rear part of the roll cage, the rear shock brace and the rear shock uprights bended also. so i recomend a roll cage, a steel pipe, a better rear shock brace, and aluminium rear uprights.

On another bad rollover, the 2 front tires broke, exactly on the hexagon where the wheel hex hub gets in. A better quality wheel with a metal collar around the hex will be a good upgrade.

I have also a dbxl, stock motor, tgn triple stage dome air filter, losi pipe, and is faster than the king motor with the 30.5cc motor.

Thats my experience so far with the km. Not so good has the mayority of other owners. Hope it helps.

Also the pull start is very cheap, the metal starter pawl is now all weared down for all the pulls i have made, is very low quality. I need to replace it now, because now i cant start the engine.

I know its an old thread, but read what he says...

in another and another BAD ROLL OVER!!!

Its like, hello! What do you expect? pristine condition for a vehicle that weights more than 20 pounds.

Stumble a 1/8 nitro buggy, I have done it, and have caused some havoc breaking a-arms, warping shock towers, cant imagine on a 1/5th.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks