Kit part missing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

niz55

I have been looking for this part for the last 45min and I can't find it at all. Anyone that recently put the kit together can help me out figure this out?

Thanks

PXL_20230218_002511388~2.jpg

When I was building my kit I thought I was missing parts multiple times but they were always in there. Some take some digging to find and I had some that had broken off the trees and were loose in the bag. HPI is pretty good at not kissing parts. Glad you found it.

Yeah is my first time building Baja platform. I am used to losi manual as I have built many of those.

Can't wait to get this thing going with the esp ported 32cc. Got bunch of aluminum goodies with it also from DDM .

I recommend replacing the arms with RPM ones. They are much better quality.

I built mine stock and so far it has held up great. My only problem has been the cheap bearings. Slowly replacing all of them.

Any place I can find good quality rod ends? The ones that come with the kit are extremely weak. 2 of them cracked right from the middle while I was threading them in with the turnbuckle. Something similar to losi plastic would be nice.

Those ends are tough. Maybe threaded them cockeyed? I’m not aware of any other ones. I may be wrong but I thought the kit may have some extras in the tree?

That sucks. Somehow I didn't have an issue. Was it the grey rod ends? That plastic seems a bit hard.
Yes the grey one. I am also replacing the aluminum turnbuckle with fasteddie ones on ddm. They scratch very easy.
Those ends are tough. Maybe threaded them cockeyed? I’m not aware of any other ones. I may be wrong but I thought the kit may have some extras in the tree?
I don't think I went in crooked but could be. Also the rods have good amount of play while installed so upgrading them to something better would be nice.

Anyone know this kit comes with power switch? I didn't see it in the manual. Just want to order a losi one from Amazon so it can be delivered tomorrow for the install.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks