KM 34cc baja

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony B

Hello Guys
Ok I took my baja out for a bash, before I left home I started it and everything was great( started well and idled nice). Not even 5 minutes into bashing the engine started to rev really high and when idling it was still revving really high, the clutch bell was spinning proper fast. So I stopped the engine started it and the same problem! Don’t want to damage the engine so I tried one more time and still happened. What’s up guys???? ?

Hello Guys
Ok I took my baja out for a bash, before I left home I started it and everything was great( started well and idled nice). Not even 5 minutes into bashing the engine started to rev really high and when idling it was still revving really high, the clutch bell was spinning proper fast. So I stopped the engine started it and the same problem! Don’t want to damage the engine so I tried one more time and still happened. What’s up guys???? ?
check the idle screw, throttle linkage, and servo trim

check the idle screw, throttle linkage, and servo trim
Ok cheers ??
Gone through all that, when I start the engine it revs really again then cuts out!
It’s a bit late now to keep starting the engine so I’ll try again tomorrow. Thankyou for your help ??

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks