KM-G3 2.4GHz radio manual

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

metoo

This is the radio system my buggy came with. Where can I download the manual from? I lost the disc and I wan to run the car today for the first time.

I would ditch the KM set and the stock throttle servo (ideally steering servo as well if you can afford it) as they are prone to failure. Get yourself a budget 2.4ghz set such as the Ansmaan W3 (£60ish) if you like the wheel or Code Core RC (£75ish) if you prefer stick sets. Get a Hitec 645mg throttle servo for approx £35 or Bluebird 630mg for £30. It will cost you more than that in repairs if the KM set goes tits up!!

Oh by the way you can get 2ch 2.4ghz sets for £40 now. Code Core RC 2ch stick set is £38ish and the Ansmaan W5 wheel set is £44ish.

I would ditch the KM set and the stock throttle servo (ideally steering servo as well if you can afford it) as they are prone to failure. Get yourself a budget 2.4ghz set such as the Ansmaan W3 (£60ish) if you like the wheel or Code Core RC (£75ish) if you prefer stick sets. Get a Hitec 645mg throttle servo for approx £35 or Bluebird 630mg for £30. It will cost you more than that in repairs if the KM set goes tits up!!

Thanks for the advice. When the stock items fail or prove to be insufficient, I will upgrade.

P.S. stick are for planes, helis, and robots. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it. :p:D

Thanks for the advice. When the stock items fail or prove to be insufficient, I will upgrade.

P.S. stick are for planes, helis, and robots. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it. :p:D

Thats what Voo thought & it cost him hundreds to put right again!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks