KPD Hydros AGAIN!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

voo2doo

In Memoriam
PLUS member
Jacko and I mounted the master cylinder today( a bit of an unorthodox method) on the front bulkhead brace and it look like its going to work.
Anyway I was wondering where I could buy a new seal kit for the cylinder? Any ideas folks?
J.:helpsmilie:

A couple of pics .Hopefully it should be a runner today! I was looking at the Elcon site and they had a pair of front bottom arms in the October sale for 39.50 euros...bargain I thought and went to order them,until I seen the price:(....22.50 euros to post!!! Jeeze,you could buy another arm for that and they say "strong and light" how light are they for 22.50 post? Oh well ,if ya need them you have to pay the price!
J

Those are the same Cylinders I got on my FG James. They work great. I had to make a brand new servo plate out of CF to accommodate them, but that was fun.

Let me know if you need help on bleeding them..

Chris

A couple of pics .Hopefully it should be a runner today! I was looking at the Elcon site and they had a pair of front bottom arms in the October sale for 39.50 euros...bargain I thought and went to order them,until I seen the price:(....22.50 euros to post!!! Jeeze,you could buy another arm for that and they say "strong and light" how light are they for 22.50 post? Oh well ,if ya need them you have to pay the price!
J

ya think they gonna work from there huh:boat:

try smb motors he may have a pair of arms left:)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks