KRAKEN HPI BAJA 5B FLUX SX5 EDITION

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy crap 1500 dollars and that doesn't even include the batteries that will be possibly another couple hundred depending on what you get. . Your going to be close to 1900 and that's not even include any mods later on . Only opinion I have is it's to rich for my blood. But don't listen to me. I'll be spending close to 1200 on a 1/8 scale Hydro sooooo......

Holy crap 1500 dollars and that doesn't even include the batteries that will be possibly another couple hundred depending on what you get. . Your going to be close to 1900 and that's not even include any mods later on . Only opinion I have is it's to rich for my blood. But don't listen to me. I'll be spending close to 1200 on a 1/8 scale Hydro sooooo......
Haha :p I know, seems kinda expensive too me. Is it a fun car to drive on 8s ? Enough power out of this ?

IMO 8s in a baja is more than enough. I have the same esc and motor combo I’m my Baja ss.
it has enough power to lift the front wheels off the ground and the top speed is plenty on the stock gearing. This setup has 10hp on 8s so plenty.

only issue is the Li-Po tray in the flux is on the small side. I run with no Li-Po box but strap the lipos in place.
I too think it’s a little over priced tbh

it is very fun to drive. ?

this was a little clip of the first run at my local 1/8 Rc track and the first run of my brushless baja at the end of the vid I was taking it easy ?

I need to get a better video of the baja ?

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks