120 Beadlock screws manually!! all my screw guns and drivers in the shop..figured I get these out of my way even though their probably going right on the shelf, thinking BRPs when the time comes. I got the diffs all assembled and diff oil loaded to the top of the sun gears. Can't wait for these shiny parts to come...thinking about playing with the shocks next. I'm going to use a light thread sealer rather than plumbers tape to seal the shock bodies. I see that a few guys rigs are vibrating loose and loosing the shock oil. More pics to come.
Got the trailing arms together and all the sway bar links..bought the IRP billet shock spring cups kits with the included upgraded heim joints..I only wish the heims weren't zinc coated..but its all good..now to get these shocks together and filled..Sorry things are out of order on this build folks..this is my first 5th car build. Thankyou everybody
I forgot to mention that I noticed there were different shock valving disks in the kit..I chose the 4 hole valving disks that give it more dampening being my machine will be much heavier. The shocks were cake and they look sweet. Just have to cleanup the tabs on the parts..little ptfe thread sealer on the shock bodies =2hrs no leaky=