KRAKEN TSK B BUILD (update)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JACKDADDY83

Got the clutch carrier & 55T BLACKBONE spur installed but slightly bent a brake rotor disc ?... Gonna have to upgrade to the Full Force carbon fiber brake setup but here's an update...HAPPY THANKSGIVING????
????"UPGRADE"

Attachments

• 20181122_130938.jpg
    20181122_130938.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 24
  • 20181122_173736.jpg
    20181122_173736.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 26
  • 20181122_174944.jpg
    20181122_174944.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 24
  • 20181122_174931.jpg
    20181122_174931.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 24
  • 20181122_190950.jpg
    20181122_190950.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Got the clutch carrier & 55T BLACKBONE spur installed but slightly bent a brake rotor disc ?... Gonna have to upgrade to the Full Force carbon fiber brake setup but here's an update...HAPPY THANKSGIVING????
Very nice ? u lucky that u could a blackbone setup because black bone is always sleeping on the job, always out of stock. That gear cover and vertigo clutch system is Soo pretty ?
FFRC brakes are good ?? I want to try hydro dipping sometime, do u have any tips? Other than that certain one ???

1.You can use hot or cold water I got better results with cold
2 Use masking tape around the border of the size you plan to use, Mask then cut Middle of mask all the way around Leaving masking tape completely around as a barrier so inc won't spread While dipping once film has soaked For one minuteOr until film wrinkles disappear and smooth as water.
3. Push all air bubbles out which finger while film soaking...
4. Lightly activate film Activator has to cover all the film But used as light as possible Or ink will blur..
5. Once you start hydro dipping do not stop followed through
Hydro dip kits come with pretty straight forward directions..
Watching this video helped me out
?????"UPGRADE"

Attachments

• 20181122_190950.jpg
    20181122_190950.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 11
1.You can use hot or cold water I got better results with cold
2 Use masking tape around the border of the size you plan to use, Mask then cut Middle of mask all the way around Leaving masking tape completely around as a barrier so inc won't spread While dipping once film has soaked For one minuteOr until film wrinkles disappear and smooth as water.
3. Push all air bubbles out which finger while film soaking...
4. Lightly activate film Activator has to cover all the film But used as light as possible Or ink will blur..
5. Once you start hydro dipping do not stop followed through
Hydro dip kits come with pretty straight forward directions..
Watching this video helped me out

?????"UPGRADE"
Thx

https://www.largescaleforums.com/attachments/20181122_190950-jpg.47396/
Well that's nice I guess ???
U better be able to drag that sh!t when u hit the throttle

Your rig is coming we all wanna try rhe dipping now :unsure:
Good work keeo it up(y)
Dipping is pretty self explanatory the tricky part is holding your subject at the right angle to get the ink covered completely on subject...That is the number one advice I would give plan how your gonna dip to cover all angles that's the skilled part and pray lol jk???and if you fail don't worry about stripping pattern just repaint and dip
Dipping is pretty self explanatory the tricky part is holding your subject at the right angle to get the ink covered completely on subject...That is the number one advice I would give plan how your gonna dip to cover all angles that's the skilled part and pray lol jk???and if you fail don't worry about stripping pattern just repaint and dip
I been thinking about hydrodipping my gas tank
OFF Subject= But thought I would let you guys in on a secret If you ever thought about flying a drone or owning a drone They're running a new test site at FLYTHERE.COM You get 5 minutes of flight for free It's pretty wild I get to fly a drone tonight in Bali, from Denver, Colorado using my cell phone as a transmitter Crazy stuff Never flown before hope I don't wreck this guys drone??? lol he is co-piloting should be cool

Last edited:
Always wanted a drone but all the FCC laws basically stopped me. Just stuck with my little heli's
Same here, also the cheap ones are well cheap and I'm not experienced enough to buy a exoensive one cuz I'll probably crash. maybe someday, i do really like the mavic pro tho

I been thinking about hydrodipping my gas tank
OFF Subject= But thought I would let you guys in on a secret If you ever thought about flying a drone or owning a drone They're running a new test site at FLYTHERE.COM You get 5 minutes of flight for free It's pretty wild I get to fly a drone tonight in Bali, from Denver, Colorado using my cell phone as a transmitter Crazy stuff Never flown before hope I don't wreck this guys drone??? lol he is co-piloting should be cool
oh, hydrodipping your gas tank is cool and all but just know it wont last long becuase the fuel will ruin it

Last edited:
Lucky bugger... I just heard a rumor the FCC was soon going to change its classifications around with how you register you drone. If they make it any harder I don't think it will be a very popular hobby here anymore

Yeah I've been reading about that too they basically just want everybody to register their drone or you won't be able to fly over like a 100' but that it

I had to reg one of my drones before....If I remember right...it was fairly easy to do...you also had to label your drone with the registration ID...if the drone was under a certain weight, you didn't need to register it......

https://www.faa.gov/uas/getting_started/

FAA HomeUnmanned Aircraft Systems ▸ Getting StartedGetting Started

The first Remote Pilot certificates were issued in August 2016, and are nearing the end of their 24 calendar month currency. Remote drone pilots are required to complete a recurrent training course or pass a recurrent knowledge test within 24 calendar months to continue to exercise the privileges of their Remote Pilot certificates.
Whether you're a novice drone pilot or have many years of aviation experience, rules and safety tips exist to help you fly safely in the national airspace. Think of these tips as a pre-flight checklist to help you fly safely.

Drone Safety Tips
  • Register your drone
  • Fly your drone at or below 400 feet
  • Keep your drone within your line of sight
  • Be aware of FAA Airspace
    Restrictions
  • Respect privacy
  • Never fly near other aircraft, especially near airports
  • Never fly over groups of people, public events, or stadiums full of people
  • Never fly near emergencies such as fires or hurricane recovery efforts
  • Never fly under the influence of drugs or alcohol
2 Options for Flying Your Drone
There are two options to fly your drone legally. Each option has different requirements depending on how you want to fly.

2 Options for Flying Your Drone
Fly under the Special Rule for Model Aircraft
(Section 336)
Fly under the FAA's Small UAS Rule
(Part 107)

• Fly for hobby or recreation ONLY
  • Register your model aircraft
  • Follow community-based safety guidelines and fly within the programming of a nationwide community-based organization
  • Fly a model aircraft under 55 lbs. unless certified by a community-based organization
  • Fly within visual line-of-sight
  • Never fly near other aircraft
  • Notify the airport and air traffic control tower prior to flying within 5 miles of an airport
  • Never fly near emergency response efforts
  • Fly for recreational OR commercial use
  • Register your drone
  • Get a Remote Pilot Certificate from the FAA
  • Fly a drone under 55 lbs.
  • Fly within visual-line-of-sight*
  • Don't fly near other aircraft or over people*
  • Don't fly in controlled airspace near airports without FAA permission*
  • Fly only during daylight or civil twilight, at or below 400 feet*
* These rules are subject to waiver.
For more information, see:
Fly under the Special Rule for Model AircraftFor more information, see:
Fly under the Small UAS Rule

Pipe is on... That was a pain in the butt with the motor installed ???

Attachments

• 20181129_214507.jpg
    20181129_214507.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 20181129_214446.jpg
    20181129_214446.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 20181129_214420.jpg
    20181129_214420.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 12
Nope....simon at Olimat said just keep it wiped down with wd-40
He also told me that the VHT sealing process has to be baked in the oven.. He said the pipe on the motor doesn't get hot enough to Cure the VHT seal..So I decided I'll just keep it wiped down with WD-40

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks