KRAKEN TSK B BUILD (update)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He means you keep starting new threads instead of continuing with the same build thread . You don't need to start a new thread everytime you want to post an update. Just update your original build thread . In your case just pic one and stick with it . :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: When you update a thread it bumps to the top of that section where it was originally posted .

He means you keep starting new threads instead of continuing with the same build thread . You don't need to start a new thread everytime you want to post an update. Just update your original build thread . In your case just pic one and stick with it . :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: When you update a thread it bumps to the top of that section where it was originally posted .
I'm assuming he's making new update Threads Because he want more people to see it vs just updating one old one

Its just easier to follow one continuous thread throughout your build vs having to go back and forth between threads. Some may want to go back to previous portions of the build and would have to sift thru multiple threads to see how you got to the point you are in the build

That's the reson of existence of Forum Youtube,Facbook,Instagram etc lol
Maybe so but when the build is complete you have 100 threads to go thru to see the evolution of the build vs one thread you can scroll thru start to finish. Me for example, i personally wouldnt go thru all your threads to see the start to finish but if it was one thread i would. Just saying

Well that makes more sense that was the point to post for those that wanted to keep up with the build I'll stick to one thread for all the uploads ???

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks