krypto's latest vids.jump compilation/street racing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice Videos Krypto,
I like the last one where you were drag racing the pickup truck. It reminded me of that scene from Ocean's 11.

I saw what looked like you drifting on that last video too. Were you drifting a little or was it just my eyes?

Also,
what kind of tires are you using on the on-road? I have the gravel one for my race runner and they are just awsome!

there hpi tarmacs on desporato rims. i can get it to drift a little bit. the diffs are too lose, so too much throttle and the inside tires will wind out.. thanx bud

I was always wondering what the redcat performance was like. You convinced me that it is a great truck.
Krypto, try the D-box from hpi, I got it on my jato electric conversion I did and it is night and day how tame it is!

I was always wondering what the redcat performance was like. You convinced me that it is a great truck.
Krypto, try the D-box from hpi, I got it on my jato electric conversion I did and it is night and day how tame it is!
the d-box is great! wish i could get one, but i like in between. if i set it up more for drifting(diffs,tire inserts,suspension) it makes it harder to drive normal and i go thru tires like crazy as it is..

That is true.

Actually the D-box is a re-badged Futaba Guyro. Any piezo gyro will do well.
I got the D-box just because the car had it on there!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks