Large Scale Racing Association UPDATE!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmahh

Bajastafarian Madnes
PLUS member
OK people. the LSRA Site is Live and unfolding. www.largescaleracing.net. Pages are becoming active once they are finalized and approved. You can visit the LSRA Website and start checking out things like the track application page. If your a track owner/opperator, Be Sure to fill out the application for LSRA affiliation. Or the bash location application page. If you OWN or RUN a permanant location to Bash at, then you too can become a Bash Location Affiliate with LSRA, so please fill out the bash location application and submit it as well.

LSRA invites you to take a good look around the site, and be sure to book mark it. Now that its live with the expanding info, its going to start opening up quick with alot of great large scale information.

Im and very honored to be helping LSRA, Wes, and Justin out any way I can in this endevor. And I Look forward to seeing the day VERY SOON, where we as Large Scalers are working as a WHOLE Group, and participating in Santioned Large Scale events, Where Fun, Safty, and Camaraderie are the main interests in an Association Geared for Large Scale Off Roaders of ALL KINDS from Sea to Shining Sea!
If you Bash, Race Dirt Oval, Race Late Model, Race Mx, Run Dirt/Sand Drags, Race Hill Climbs, then you'll have a place with LSRA.

Lets face the facts, next to the Short Course Craze going on, the Baja 5s, and Large Scalers in General are the FASTEST Growing RC Market currently in Surface RC. In my honest opinion, its Time for an Association here in the USA, that is Dedicated and Geared toward the Large Scale OffRoad RC Community here in the USA from Sea to Shining Sea.

From the Racer to the Basher, the Track Owner to the Hobby Shop, and anyone inbetween, L.S.R.A. and it's affiliates are always striving to bring benefits and growth to the Large Scale RC Community and it's Members.

HOORHAAAAA!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks