Leopard into a Monster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Striffy

Hi,
I swapped my FG Monster Truck for a Leapoard Race with all Alloy upgrades on it...
Love the way it handles but wouldn't mind having a Monster truck look to it too...

So far I've modded the shell slightly, took more of the back guts out than I needed to as I was going to sit the body lower.
Added longer Squares.
Waiting for a Marder Alloy Front Shock tower, then with some modeling Clay going to mock up a front brace for it. This will bolt onto the Alloy shock mount...

Then I will concentrate on the sides. I'm think a new exhaust, and Monster side plates might be all I need... Then I can have either a Leopard to go racing on tracks with, and the Monster for Bashine...

d.jpg

d.jpg

I've seen a friends Lauterbacher Monster Truck, he got a kit which turns it into a buggy, so I thought why not the FG too?

Thanks,
Just to update, friend that I originally got the Leopard from really wanted it back, so I ended up swaping his Lauterbacher, which with the kit included goes from Monster to Buggy...!
So unfortunately it never progressed much further than this!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks