leopard project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baja.pete

thought ill post something about a buggy im trying to build upp as i can afford lol... ill attach a picture to show how far i got it so far and keep you guys upp to date as i get more parts its a leopard race btw if anyone wonders (the pipe wont stay there) just to keep the kids from stuffing stuff in the engine for now lol so far i got front suspension radio tray and engine pretty much there.. :) :) :)

Attachments

• chassisengine frontsuspension.jpg
    chassisengine frontsuspension.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 118
thought ill post something about a buggy im trying to build upp as i can afford lol... ill attach a picture to show how far i got it so far and keep you guys upp to date as i get more parts its a leopard race btw if anyone wonders (the pipe wont stay there) just to keep the kids from stuffing stuff in the engine for now lol so far i got front suspension radio tray and engine pretty much there.. :) :) :)

Well, you are half way there, you should call that thing the LEPPER Leppard, until it is done any way. LOL I like building just about as much as bashing.

located in kirkland lake its upp north in ontario... in the middle of nowhere lol... well not maybe half way yet but slowly gets it good done lol

update

little progress since last pic ;)

Attachments

• box2above.jpg
    box2above.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 87
  • box2complete.jpg
    box2complete.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 47
  • box2done.jpg
    box2done.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 71
Looks good Pete.
Yeah, we need some bigger pics. Its pretty hard to see the details.
Great job, keep it up.

Ahh thats better, looks great.
Hmm, let me check on my battery situation, I may be able to help you, not sure let me check.

B back in a bit

update again

got the leopard looking like a buggy finally :) had her running for a good 20 minutes just to hear her sweet sound... couldnt drive obviously since no shocks or rx&tx ofcourse lot more missing but not much to get her out to test run

Attachments

• Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 42
  • Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 48
  • Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 23
  • Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 31
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks