Let see them touring cars !!

Inkmobvee

Hey guys im suprised there isnt a photo tread just for our on road cars at least i didnt find it so ill start a new one post photos of your current and past touring cars, lets see them beautys πŸ’ͺπŸ‘ŠπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ˜πŸŽπŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨

Attachments

Inkmobvee

Wow-😎
Some great cars you have!!.πŸ‘
You have any info on that "Big G" car,never heard of them. I'm sure there's a lot of cars I haven't seen before though.
Great collection.
Hey thanks brother πŸ‘Šyea theres a few different company the main ones you see in the pro comp like genius,rs5 & mecatech, you see those alot because the main top drivers are sponsored by them other company's like big5 don't sponsor at all tbh if you look at my chassis its one of the best setups out there look at the front arms for example how they are on ball bering bearing swivel joints instead of just on a straight rod, the big5 has alot of good & different engineering to it.. i do have info on it what would you like to know ?

Striikar

Needs aTherapist πŸ“‹
Build Thread Contributor
A link to their site. Yea I know most of the big names but i like variety.πŸ‘
I have several FGs that I are in 1 stage or another upgrading or modifying. I have a: 2wd Leopard, Sportsline that's getting Evo parts and choice of 465mm or Evo/comp build.
The new cars unless you're racing are just too expensive.
And being on the east coast not many places to race large scale any longer..
From what I've been told there used to be several places in the past.
You have a real nice collection though.
I've only been at this a few years so,plenty I'm still learning.

dropabomb

I have several FGs that I are in 1 stage or another upgrading or modifying. I have a: 2wd Leopard, Sportsline that's getting Evo parts and choice of 465mm or Evo/comp build.

Sucks stuff there. Can I ask, what are the tire and rim combos on that Blue hpi Baja 5b? The slicks? They look. Awesome and would love to pick some up. Thanks

Inkmobvee

Heres a link to there fb there site is on there also but you have to message them they don't update the site much i just talk to them throigh WhatsApp, thats assome seems like you got a great collection also post your on road pics here ! Id like every one to poat there on road cars here id love to see every ones collection πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ˜ im in Toronto, Ontario Canada we don't have any tracks here for on road at all !!☹ sometimes we rent a go kart track but honestly there poophole even in there off time they are a rip off it cost way to much πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ we go to a parking lot and have painted marks on the ground and put up pinions and make our own lay out it works out
BRP racing slicks πŸ‘πŸ»
Yup brp brother πŸ‘πŸ’ͺ

blackrain

Hey guys im suprised there isnt a photo tread just for our on road cars at least i didnt find it so ill start a new one post photos of your current and past touring cars, lets see them beautys πŸ’ͺπŸ‘ŠπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ˜πŸŽπŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨
Talk about impressive, sweet collection, I wish my car looked as good with the shell of as it does with it on.

Striikar

Needs aTherapist πŸ“‹
Build Thread Contributor
Onroad cars have fallen off quite a bit. Finding a place to run is hard or no longer exists these days. The main shift is to 4wd trucks,buggies etc - because they can run anywhere.
The lucky places that have tracks have also fallen off as people don't want to deal with expenses and travel. With the country turning to everything electric,don't help finding areas to run because of noise,pollution,smell etc.😞
If there's a track in your area support it.πŸ‘